March 14, 2012

Pinnion

Pinnion is a site which claims to be different than most survey sites.  I tend to agree.  I created a quick questionnaire using Pinnion incorporating each of the different questions types and content areas and found it easy to use and full of features.  Many teachers have asked me about a web-based classroom polling tool which has an app and allows for open-ended responses.  Pinnion has both.  It also generates a terrific data report that you can download and review.  Below is the Pinnion that I created...





Now What?

Using Pinnion was very quick and easy and I was happy to see that you could offer open ended questions to students.  This could be a great way for your students to take a CFA on a phone using either the web or the Pinnion app which is available in the App Store and Google Play Market.  You could also choose to allow students to complete a Pinnion anonymously and use the feedback to inform your next lesson.  One great feature for teachers is the ability to create "Channels" which can be used as separate classes.

1 comment:

Barry at Pinnion said...

Hi Mike, it's nice to find your blog. I know we traded a couple of emails while you were setting up your Pinnion, but I wanted to chime in here and encourage your readers to leave a comment or to contact me via the Pinnion web site with any questions about using Pinnion for quizzes and surveys. Thanks for featuring us.

There was an error in this gadget